Let me kiss you first.
2-Post a picture of yourself.
74-What are your favorite books?
Omg. I don’t really know. ashdfklahs I read a lot and I can’t pin point which is my favs. xD
110-Who is your most loyal friend?
All of them. To be honest, when I befriend with someone, here, offline relationship I mean, yea. They know the consequences of betraying me.
None of them will survive the year.
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Close
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? Yes. I collect them. :p
- Where is your next vacation? I can’t think of any. I am really focus on my studies and career. Vacation can wait but of course, if I have the chance, I want to go back to London.
- Who do you think reads these? No one will. ( THOSE DO, RESPONSE. MESSAGE ME )
- Do you have a calendar in your room? Yea. I have 2 electronic calendar and 1 paper calendar.
- What’s your plan for the day? Rest about. I will deal with matters later.
- Are you reading any books right now? Not really. I am waiting for my pre-order books.
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Sometimes, yes.
- Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? NOu
- Do you chew your pens and pencils? No.
- What is your “Song of the Week”? Mirrors by Justin Timberlake
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yes, of course.
- Do you still watch cartoons? YEP.
- What do you drink with dinner? Water.
- What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? I don’t like any sauces. Probably just rawrrrr.
- What is your favorite food/cuisine? I eat everything. I don’t have a specific favourite.
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love? 50 First Dates. I can’t get it out from my head and it never gets bored.
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Just recently, this morning.
- Can you change the oil on a car? Yep.
- Best thing to eat for breakfast? Subway sandwich with a cuppa
- What is your usual bedtime? I don’t really know. I sleep when I want to.
- Are you lazy? Yes.
- Afraid of heights? No.
- Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A Historian or Archeologist cause like having a job like Indiana Jones. I will, one day.
- Hot tea or cold tea: HOT. Who drinks cold tea?
- Tea or coffee? TEA. TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa.
- Favorite kind of cookie? I don’t like biscuits. They just… meh.
- Can you swim well? Heck, throw me into the sea and I will swim like a dolphin. I will beat you.
- Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? …. yea?
- Who do you want to see right now? STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS. OMG Faksdfha;lskdhf;lkasdf
Bold what’s true about you
I am under 18.
I am a cuddler.
I am a morning person.
I am an only child.
I am currently in my pajamas.
I am currently pregnant.
I am left handed.
l am right handed.
I am ambidextrous.
I am a little shy around the opposite sex.
I bite my nails.
I can be paranoid at times.
I enjoy folk music.
I enjoy smoothies.
I enjoy talking on the phone.
I have a car.
I have/had a hard time paying attention at school.
I have a hidden talent.
I have a pet.
I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” guy/girl.
I have all my grandparents.
I have been to another country.
I have been told that I have an unusual sense of humor.
I have or had broken a bone.
I have caller I.D. on my phone.
I have bathed someone.
I have changed a diaper.
I have changed a lot over the past year.
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
I have had major/minor surgery.
I have killed another person.
I have had my hair cut within the last week.
I have mood swings.
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
I have rejected someone before.
I like the taste of blood.
I love Michael Jackson.
I love sleeping.
I love to shop.
I own 100 CDs or more.
I own and use a library card.
I read books for pleasure in my spare time.
I sleep a lot during the day.
I watch soap operas on a regular basis.
I work at a job that I enjoy.
I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
I am wearing socks.
I am tired.
I love to paint/draw/sketch/sculpt.
I consume at least one alcoholic drink every month.
Ridden every ride at an amusement park.
Collected something really stupid.
Gone to a concert.
Spun turn tables.
Watched four movies in one night.
Been broken up with.
Taken a college level course.
Been in a car accident.
Been in a tornado.
Watched someone die.
Been to a funeral.
Ran a marathon.
Your parents got divorced.
Cried yourself to sleep.
Spent over $200 in one day.
Cheated on someone.
Been cheated on.
Written a 10 page letter.
Had a best friend.
Lost someone you loved.
Gotten in trouble for something you didn’t do.
Stolen books from the library.
Been in a mental hospital.
Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.
Fired a gun.
Been in a school play.
Been fired from a job.
Taken a lie detector test.
Swam with dolphins.
Read more than 20 books a year.
Gone to Europe.
Loved someone you couldn’t have.
Used a coloring book over age 12.
Taken a taxi.
Had more than 5 online conversations going at once.
Had a hamster.
Dyed your hair.
Had something pierced.
Gotten straight A’s.
My hair is naturally the color:
My eyes are:
People sometimes label me as:
Some of my biggest fears are:
Oceans/large bodies of water
A friend with benefits
A laptop in my room
A television in my room
My own car
Parents who are still married
A game console
name: Suri Jessica
favourite saved url: uh, avengemychaos, agentlaufeyson, chaserofpoisonousdreams, discardyoursentiment, extremisfied, hikarusuluing, flokivilgeroarson, ladytauriel
the next movie you’re planning to watch: Iron Man 3 (WEDNESDAY MORNING)
the last movie you watched: Here Comes the Boom
the book you’re currently reading: Star Trek: A Choice of Catastrophes
favourite female fictional character: Joan Watson
favourite male fictional character: Eh I can’t pin point one. Currently John Harrison
the number of songs on your iPod: 1686 songs
that one song that’s been stuck in your head all week: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ;; Can’t Hold Us
what would your patronus be?: Hawk. I would love a hawk. Or a fox
the fictional character you identify with most: Loki motherfrickin’ Laufeyson (heck, I rp him )
HERE LET ME SAY GOODBYE. I CAN’T WAIT TO BE IN MY COUNTRY’S INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. I LOVE THAT PLACE.