veritas vos liberabit, vide et credere
Satisfaction is not in my nature
Trust my rage
take pains, be perfect
fuck you i am the captain of U.S.S Vengeance
Avenger(s) on the Helicraft
I tried, Anony dear I tried. So much light, me blind.
Aiya. How to answer this ohhh?
To be honest, I can’t exactly give you an answer. Every movie, every book has their magic, their… ‘souls’. It all comes down to which one you are currently looking for. When I was in my break-up period, the movie that touched me was (500) Days of Summer. When I was in my stress zone, I am emotionally attached to art related books, ie: Art of Pacific Rim and so on because… I like colours. I love how they can capture their imagination into a piece of art and that helps me to stay strong; to try and capture my mission, finishing my task; Do the same as they did. So, yea I can go on as usual~ I seek solace in books and movies alike.
Edit: I love stories. Stories are window to other universe.
Oooooooh, idk about that. I never dwell into emotions because I am… used to it? Yea, I do cry when mama Frigga died in Thor 2. But just you know, sniffles here and there. No bawling like a pig no no. :p
SIMPLE. SIMPLE. It took me quite awhile to figure out what I really want to say. HAHAHAHA. Oh, thank you darling. You made my day.
Villain. Who else but Loki? Tom Hiddleston as Loki is a bonus. But I like Loki for his… energy. Do you know that he never gives up on his mission? (Whatever that is) I like that. And I can… relate to him. (Rping as him does help in knowing what is in his head) To me, he is… strong and intelligent and witty. He can have his own version of fun, and he knew how to love. (Knew. Yea. Probably himself.)
I don’t see him as someone that needs to be protected because I know he can fight his way out from trouble. He is… like Thor but more selfish, more… rage and hate. I don’t know, I hated myself for not being as good as those other bloggers when it comes to editing graphics and all but hey, that pushed me to drive harder, to be more than just what I am right now. I use hatred, rage to push myself further. (Not recommended because the after effect of it is hell. You can try it if you can clearly understand your emotion, separate them from your task, ie becoming a Spock)
So yea, Loki. I see him in me and vice versa.
edit: And he is a manipulative little shit. I like that. I am that. My plans have plans. >:3 And I always get what I want.
Biggest turn on? I assumed we are talking biological turn ons.
Well, their passions. I want to see or to feel their passions no matter what they are doing. For example, if he’s an actor, I want him to love acting, to do research about the character. Another example is if he is passionate about being alive, I want him to show it out by constantly pushing himself to the limit, bringing me along for the adventure. Not giving up in convincing me to feel alive. I want and desire that from a person. Friend or more than just friend.
edit: Passionate about history, about colours, about knowledge
Passion in something. Yea, that probably turns me on.
Good lord, can’t I just choose them all?
Uhm, maybe watching movies the rest of my life? Yea, I love watching motion pictures. Anything that has art in it, working art and all. So yea.
1. state your name: Suri Jessica
2. state the name that your parents almost named you: What I heard from my grandma, they wanted to give me a Malay name. My grandparents were so mad, they argued with them for days till they change my name to something more closer to Chinese. HAHA
3. which of your relatives do you get along with the most? Grandma
5. did anything embarrassing happen this week? Nope
6. white chocolate or dark chocolate? DARK
7. do people praise you for your looks? Sometimes yea.
8. what is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Black or white
9. how do you wear your makeup? I can’t wear makeup. I am allergic to it.
10. what are some of your nicknames? Right now? Boss. IDK man, that’s what my friends call me. *shrugs*
11. how many bedrooms are in your house? 3
12. how many bathrooms? 2
13. do you have a job? Nah
14. do you have a car? Yes
15. do you work out every week? HAHA WHAT IS WORK OUT.
16. have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? No.
19. have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes. Gurl, I sing Soprano.
20. what kind of bathing suit do you wear? Two piece. Sometimes one, *shrugs*
21. do you like your eyes? Yes. They are my fav other than my jaw.
22. do you think you are pretty? No.
23. who was the last person you talked to in person? my grandma
24. how much money is in your account? HAHA. I don’t want to know. No really. I just don’t care.
25. are you single? Yes.
26. do you want kids? Idk. I don’t want my children to endure what I did before.
27. tell me what your backpack looks like: Books. Gadgets. BOOKS. GADGETS.
28. what celebrity do you think is hot? Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch
29. last movie you saw in theaters: Thor: The Dark World (Twice)
30. are you dating the same person you dated last year? No.
31. has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? YEA. He kissed his ex and went out on a date with her while I was busy having my Geography exam. :’D
32. have you ever cheated? No.
33: have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? No.
34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Tumblr, Photoshop, read, watch documentaries and movies and TV series, play console games, online, drink tea, a lot of tea.