Alright everybody! It’s time to get started with the Journey into Mystery LokiLeah Big Bang! (It’s important to tell you now that while the work does not necessarily need to be about Loki and Leah’s relationship in a romantic way, both characters must be involved in the work.)
Please reblog to spread the word!
Here are the dates.
- Writers Sign Up by July 18
Please message me at lokileah or send me an email at JiMbigbang22@gmail.com.
The writing slots are incredibly flexible. My goal is to have around 6 for 1k, 10 for 5k, and 2 for 10+k. Let me know what is possible for you. There are no required slots to fill although I’d really really like to see some longer fics.
- Rough Drafts/Summaries due by August 17
Your draft can include as much as you want. If it doesn’t include everything that is happening in the fic, please describe the rest of your fic in a summary. This is to give the artists an idea of what they are signing up for.
- Artists Sign Up by September 5
Please message me at lokileah or send me an email at JiMbigbang@gmail.com.
You can begin signing up on August 17, but if you want to let me know ahead of time that you want to be involved, feel free.
Tell me what type of art you will be creating and also if you are willing to respond to more than one fic or willing to fill in for an artist at a later date, if this is necessary. All forms of art (digital, traditional, cosplay, crafts, etc) will be accepted.
If there are not enough fics to go around, multiple artists can sign up for the same fic. I can only allow this once all of the fics have an assigned artist.
- Check Up Date: September 26
On this date I would like to see everybody’s work so far or at least hear how it is going. This is simply to make sure that everybody is making good progress and that everything should be finished by the due dates.
- Final Due Date: October 24
Official posts for signing up will follow with additional information.
A few rules for the material:
The work must include both Loki and Leah. While it does not need to be romantic, I would like for all the work to in some way deal with the relationship between the two in whatever way you interpret it.
Especially to writers, please turn everything in on time! If your rough draft is turned in too late, you may be dropped. If you need to drop out, please do so before the rough draft is turned in. Artists, if you need to drop out, please let me know as soon as possible so I can see if I can find somebody to cover for you.
Writers: Please do your best to reach the word count for which you signed up. If it is not possible, please let me know. This can easily be worked around, the word counts are not that strict.
I don’t know if there is any interest in nsfw material in this fandom, but please consider the following
- Writers: nsfw work will be allowed, however, no underage or noncon work will be accepted. (If something is iffy, check with me.) Also, please understand that you may have fewer artists willing to respond to your work and that your artists work does not need to be nsfw. (In other words, put at least something in for an artist to draw that isn’t nsfw.)
- Artists: In regards to the previous note, the only art that can be nsfw is in response to nsfw fics. Art in response to nsfw fics does not, however, need to be nsfw.